Effective Date: 12/15/2022
Mobilize LLC (DBA Mobilize), a Colorado limited liability company (the "Company", "Mobilize", "we", "us", or "our") respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
- On our Websites (including the homepage and all of our other web pages comprising the Site).
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, or from third-party partners (for example, App Store or Google Play) which provide dedicated non-browser-based access to our services and allow for interaction between you and us through our Apps.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Mobilize, VISION, Velocity, Ignite, or Voltage offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Mobilize, VISION, Velocity, Ignite, Voltage, or any third party.
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Platform.
It does not apply to information that is publicly available.
2. Children Under the Age of 18
Our Platform site is not intended for, nor is it directed toward children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to the Platform. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Platform. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from anyone under 18 years of age, without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at: email@example.com.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We minimize the collection of personally identifiable information to the least amount required to complete a particular transaction. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Platform, including information:
- About an individual that could reasonably be used to identify or contact that individual such as: your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone or cell phone number, work telephone number, payment information, social media handles, or pictures ("personal information").
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, or location.
- That is non-personally identifiable including: data about your internet connection, the identity of your Internet Service Provider (ISP), the name and version of your operating system, the name and version of your web browser, the “referring” site from which you initially arrived at our Website, the date and time of your visit, and the pages you visit on our Platform.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Platform. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our Service Providers and Business Partners, as described further below.
I. Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Platform may include:
- * Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Platform. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Platform, subscribing to our services, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Platform.
- Records and copies of your correspondences (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Platform and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Platform.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Platform or transmitted to other users of the Platform or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Platform with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
II. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Platform, we use different automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- * Details of your visits to the Platform, including: traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve the Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- * Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Platform according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Platform.
- Keep track of your use in order to provide the credentialing services that you have requested.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Platform and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Platform statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
III. Do Not Track
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites, across different devices or other online services (behavioral tracking). Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy setting you can set on some web browsers that signals to websites like ours that you don’t want your online activities to be tracked. Currently there is no industry standard for DNT responses. At this time, our Platform does not respond to DNT signals sent to us by your web browser.
4. Cookie Types and Use on Our Website
We may use three types of cookies on our Website: required, performance, and advertising. Required cookies are essential to provide necessary security, enable you to browse around our Website, and use the features. Performance cookies collect information about how you use our Website. Advertising cookies allow us to provide you with meaningful content related to your interests and browsing history. Although we do not use advertising cookies currently, we may do so in the future. Our cookies may change as our Website and business needs change; however, the following is a list of some of the cookies we use and what they do:
- Type = Performance
- Purpose and Duration = Identifies unique visitors and tracks sessions on a site. This cookie has a duration of 1 year.
- Type = Performance
- Purpose and Duration = Identifies unique visitors and tracks sessions on a site.
- Type = Required
- Purpose and Duration = Prevents cross-site request forgery. This cookie has a duration of 1 second.
- Type = Performance
- Purpose and Duration = Used in Google Analytics. This cookie has a duration of 1 user session and then is deleted when you leave the Platform.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
6. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To display and connect your business profile that you create on the Platform to third-parties who may be interested in contracting with your company.
- To complete transactions with you that you have initiated with us.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to access and participate in interactive features on the Website.
- To provide you with marketing or other opportunities of interest to you or your profession.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and relevant third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. Our approach to communicating with you by email is you can opt-in. If you change your mind later on, you can click unsubscribe to any or all communications. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
7. Retention Policy
The time periods for which we retain information we collect depend on the purposes for which we use it. The Company will keep your information for as long as you are a registered subscriber or user of our Website or for as long as we have a specific business, legal, or tax purpose to do so and, thereafter, for no longer than is required or permitted by law.
8. Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, rent, or lease customer information to unrelated third parties. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose or transaction for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
9. Third-Party Service Providers
Your information may be shared with the following third-parties who provide technical, hosting, payment and other web-based business services (“Service Providers”) to us. Such Service Providers may change at any time as our business needs change.
Website hosting service
Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services
Website creation services
Amazon Web Services
10. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. We take the approach that you will not receive unsolicited emails from us unless you “opt-in.” If you have agreed to receive emails from us and then you later change your mind, you can opt-out by unsubscribing using the link found in the promotional email from us or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions that you have initiated with us.
We have links on our Website to various social media platforms that may provide you with advertising targeted to your interests because you clicked on a link from our Website. We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
11. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
If you have an account with us, you can access, review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may request deletion of your account and personal information you provided to the Company by contacting us directly. We reserve the right to keep any information you provide to us for as long as is required by state or federal laws or as is required for a legal, tax or other necessary business purpose.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
12. Data Security
We have implemented commercially reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Including the utilization of 2-Factor-Authorization where available. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and personal information will be encrypted using standard security protocols and technology. We restrict access to our databases, our system utilizes HTTPS with controlled access to the platform, Mobilize LLC team members only will have access to the infrastructure supporting the applications, we do daily backups.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
13. Notice to California Consumers
This Supplemental California Privacy Notice only applies to our processing of personal information that is subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). The CCPA specifies that natural persons who are California residents have the right to know what categories of personal information we have collected about them and whether we have disclosed or sold that personal information for a business purpose (e.g., to a service provider) in the preceding 12 months.
For purposes of the CCPA, Mobilize LLC does not “sell” (as that term is defined in the CCPA) personal information, nor do we have actual knowledge of any “sale” of personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
A. Categories of personal information we may collect about you:
- Identifiers (for example, name, email address, mailing address, phone number);
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code 1798.80(e)) (for example, employment information, employment history, credit card information)
- Biometric information (for example, if you upload a profile picture of yourself);
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (ex: IP address, unique personal identifier, web history, advertising history);
- Geolocation data (ex: the location from which you’re logging in); and
- Inference information (for example, your cookie data, and other information that may be used to create a consumer profile).
B. Categories of third parties who we may share that information:
C. Policy Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer’s Privacy Rights
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment from us for exercising the privacy rights granted by the CCPA.
D. Verifiable Consumer Requests
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. In order to verify your request, we will ask you to provide your name, email address, and certain other pieces of identifying information. Once you have submitted this information and any necessary supporting documentation, we will confirm the information by reviewing it against our records. To designate an authorized agent, please contact us as set forth below.
17. Contact Information
5610 Ward Rd #300
Arvada, CO 80002